By the end of this workshop, you should be able to:
- Identify what initiative looks like
- Recognize when you can take steps outside the normal
- Build confidence in themselves
- Learn to find opportunities
- Learn good and bad aspects of initiative
- Balance initiative and restraint
Taking the initiative is a crucial step in moving forward in our professional and personal lives. By showing initiative, it reflects us in a positive light to others as well as builds our own self-esteem. If we want something to happen, we need to make it happen. That is what initiative is all about. Take opportunities and run with them. Do not let excuses cause you to miss out on amazing opportunities. See what you want, believe what you want, and make it happen.
With our “Seeing and Taking Initiative” workshop, the class participants will learn what initiative is, how to take it on, the advantages of it, and when to know one’s place. By enrolling in this class, participants will be taking the first step in making something positive happen for them! Now that is initiative!